Our mission is to make HistoryMaker more than a conference. That it would be a weekend to give teens and leaders an opportunity to have a life-altering encounter with the living God so that they can be encourage, equipped, and empowered to reach the 1.2 million people considered the next generation in BC and the Yukon.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- The Holy Scriptures to be the divinely in-breathed, infallible, inherent, and authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in the Persons of the Holy Trinity.
- In the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand and His personal coming again at Hi s second advent.
- That justification is a judicial act of God on the believer’s behalf solely on the merits of Christ, and that regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- In Christ’s Lordship of the Church, the observance of the ordinances of the Christian baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s supper.
- In the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in heaven and the eternal doom of the unregenerate in the lake of fire.
WHAT WE VALUE
- We value community, promoting and encouraging the greater family in BC and the Yukon
- We value encounter, promoting an atmosphere where people encounter the life giving and changing presence of God.
- We value excellence, establishing an event known for doing things well
- We value unity, promoting an atmosphere of acceptance and care for those who attend.
- We value transformation, it is our deep hope that those who come will leave different, impacted in a way that sees them live bravely for the Kingdom of God